Glendale PTC – Tuesday November 9, 2021
Minutes from Prior PTC Meeting
Jennifer Molitor, Nicole Boyles, Scott Sanborn, Sarah Barbera, Elizabeth Soucoup, Melanie Anderson, Josh Mueller, Michelle Bahr, Shannon Heinzelman
Teacher’s Report: Melanie Anderson
- End of quarter, final assessments, happy to have been in school for a full quarter
- Review funding request from Michelle Bahr $4500
- New scooters for gym, current ones are 23 years old. Currently do not have enough for all the students.
- Review funding request from Elisabeth Ammerman $150 approved
- Mindful Art Student Group – helps young people connect and control emotions and helps feeling of belonging. The group is already put together, she just needs supplies.
- Review funding request from Tasha Guswiler $80.35
- Glendale needs clay for curriculum.
- Gaga ball pit – rules sign needed
- Scott and the DOGS have the rules and will move forward with the sign.
Principal’s Report: Jennifer Molitor
-Picture retakes are on Monday.
-Conferences are next week.
-As of today we are still planning to offer in person.
-Still planning on the book fair.
-Waiting to finalize some plans for Wolf Ridge with the other schools.
-Huge shoutout to the families who have volunteered to help out in the lunch rooms.
-If you know anybody, we are looking for paraprofessionals, subs, lunch room, etc.
Treasurer’s Report: Josh Mueller
- Taxes have been submitted and should be finalized in the next few weeks – deadline to file is 12/15
- 3 of 39 teachers have requested/received allocations
- Glendale Games — $31,078.46 after fees, expenses, etc.
- Current cash position — $41,952.91
- Projecting end of year ~$15,280
Event Coordinators / Miscellaneous Projects: Britni Kesselring, Jenny Olson, Erica Bugenhagen, Hillary Slama, Sarah Kallberg
- Restaurant Nights
- Chipotle brought in $312.00
- Whiskey Inferno brought in $618.00
- Upcoming Events: Jersey Mikes (Nov 16-17), Noodles (Dec 8), Davannis (Dec 15), Eileens (Jan 1-21)
- Buzz Book – potential to include sign up during fall conferences
Glenmart: Nicole Boyles
- 10/8, 10/28, 11/5 sales of $630.91
Snack Cart: Jessica Lane
DOGS: Scott Sanborn
- Leadership meeting next week
- Bean bag tournament in January
President / Vice President: Elizabeth Soucoup and Nicole Boyles
- Timberwolves Game – Feb 6 2:30pm
- Tickets $24 with no fundraiser
- On court free throw after the game
- The Glendale Games – listed in current order of priority
- Indoor Mural
- Classroom Enrichment
- Extra headphones and mice for student use
- Class sets of calming fidgets
- Rainy day bags: board games, cribbage boards, decks of cards, etc.
- Flexible Seating updates
- 2 additional picnic tables
- Grades 3-5 would like a digital subscription to the app Flocabulary
- Yard size games for recess: connect 4, golf ball, big jenga, giant checkers, ect.
- New di-cut machine/Cricut
- Stage or curtain for classroom performances … outdoor amphitheater
- New printers for each grade level and/or more ink cartridges for the current printers
- Paar Sports fundraiser: totes and backpacks, brought in $150 and can reopen link in spring
- Yearbook: cover contest winners have been selected and will be announced soon
Nov 18 Fall Conferences PTC Potluck Dinner for Staff
Dec 7 PTC Meeting