Glendale PTC Meeting Notes
Date: April 9, 2019 6:30 p.m.
Location: Glendale Media Center
Attendees: Angie Carrigan, Jennifer Molitor, Kassandra Miller, Angie Caputo, Elizabeth Soucoup, Josh Mueller, Melanie Anderson
Minutes Review from 3/11/19: Kassandra Miller
Teacher’s Report: Mrs. Anderson
- Preparing for MCA testing and conferences.
Principal’s Report: Mrs. Molitor
- The sound system is now up to what was originally asked for. The district paid the cost.
- An Eagle Scout has contacted Mrs. Molitor to fulfill a project, possibly the front landscaping.
- Personal development was based on human center design and empathy interviews.
- Teachers did interviews with students on learning and flexible seating.
- The new POS for child nutrition has been a new challenge.
Treasurer’s Report: Josh Mueller
- 27 of 45 teacher allocations have been paid out.
- $18,000 was made at carnival, much above the projected income.
Box Tops/Milk Moola: Amy Morrill via Angie Carrigan
- $139 from Amazon
- $61.05 from Milk Moola
- Box tops are going digital
Snack Cart: Lynn Sikkink via Angie Carrigan
- No new report
School Store: Amy Jones via Angie Carrigan
- The school store has made $995.58 so far this year.
- They would like to be open at the end-of-the-year party.
Event Coordinators: Angie Caputo, Elizabeth Soucoup
- Conference dinners will take place on 4/11/19, weather pending.
- End of the year event: looking at a dunk tank, snack walk, etc.
President: Angie Carrigan
- Lakefront volunteers are needed and opens May 15
- Several new board positions are available for next year.
- Teacher appreciation is May 7
- $5000 was motioned and approved for flexible seating.
- May 7 is the next joint PTC meeting at Redtail Ridge at 6:00pm.