How to Help at Glendale
There are many ways to be part of your child’s education no matter how much time you have to give.
- Volunteer your time. Contact your child’s teacher to learn about classroom volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteer at school events held throughout the year (e.g. Fun Run, Back-to-School Night, D.O.G.S. Pancake Breakfast etc.). For each event an online sign-up will be emailed to parents asking for volunteers. These events can’t be held successfully without parent volunteers – and for many shifts the student can volunteer with the parent!
- Fulfill an item or two from a teacher’s wish list. Wish lists may be included in the teacher’s newsletter and/or posted in their classrooms.
- Participate in fundraisers (e.g. Fun Run and the Spring Carnival)
- Shop at Amazon and use AmazonSmile to designate Glendale Elementary to receive 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases.
- Collect Box Tops for Education where $.10 is given to the school for each Box Top. Receive a coupon to a local restaurant or activity after using the submission form.
- Purchase Tyson Project A+ products, clip the label and the school can receive $.24 for each label.
For more information on fundraising, visit the “Fundraising” tab under the “Helping Glendale” tab.